LEARN ENGLISH WITH ENGLISH CHILDREN
International students and their host child will attend our summer camp at Cothill House School, Monday to Friday each week. The international student’s day will be split into English language lessons and activities alongside their host child and other British children.
Why choose Homestay?
- Hosted by a local British family
- 12 hours of English lessons per week
- Integrated activities with British children
- 1 full day excursion per week
- Weekends and some evenings spent with the host family
More about our English and Integrated Activity programme >
We spend a lot of time finding suitable families and will only place an international student if we feel the fit is totally right. Our aim is to find families who have children of a similar age to the International student staying with them. The intention being for the British child to attend camp with the international student each day. The family will;
- host a student for a minimum of one week but ideally for the student’s full time in England
- treat the international student as a member of their family, ensuring they are healthy and happy during their stay
- drop their child(ren) and the international student at camp each day and pick them up
- host each evening (if not on camp) and on Sat and Sun
- provide the student with a bed, meals (when the children are not on camp), access to Wi-Fi, a landline etc.